- Hand warmer pocket
- Expandable chest pocket
- Belt Loops
- Adjustable chest cinch buckle
- 18" Zipper for assembling
- 100% waterproof up to chest
- True Timber Camo DRT Pattern
3 STEP ORDERING
1. Boot Size - The Frogger boot runs true to standard footwear sizing.
2. Bib waist size - Use the chart below to get the correct waist size. Measure the biggest part of your stomach and add 2"-3" for a comfortable fit.
|Waist||36" - 38"||44" - 46"||52" - 54"|
3. Bib Inseam Length - Order these 2" shorter than your normal pants inseam.
*Note - No Special sizes available on Frogger Bibs.
I am retired from the state wildlife and now do year around beaver control and dam removal. I was going through 3 to 4 pairs of waders a year and a lot of repairing in between Every stick on a beaver dam has a point. I tried the Dan's frogger waders, old style the bibs. Only pair of waders I have had that lasted a year. I wear waders about 330 days a year. I ordered a back up pair. I have used these for about a year. So I went to order another back up pair. Dan's have changed their waders. I have not put them to use yet but did try them on for fit. Dan's boots are the best fitting rubber boot I have ever wore. These new waders are real chest waders. They cone up to my arm pits. They come with two pull straps, one on each side close to the top. These are used to make the top snug around your chest. Go over the top of your waders these will help keep a flood of water from coming in. They also have waist belt loops for a wader belt. The belt can be a back up to stop water from entering if a person was to really go over the top and not get out quick. Dan's new waders fit more like waders than their old style bibs. The extra depth from my waist to my arm pits will help in keeping me dry. I am sure I will order another backup pair in 7 or 8 months. Toughest waders I have ever owned