Get where you need to go
These Five Star Briarproof Chaps from Dan’s Hunting Gear are guaranteed to keep you going. Whether you’re stomping through briars, brush, or heavy weeds, nothing will hold you back in these chaps. Made from a 420-denier material with an extremely tight weave, briars and brush don’t stand a chance against our Briarproof Chaps. They’re also waterproof, feature a nylon strap with a buckle that attaches to your belt, and are manufactured here in the USA. They’re lightweight and double-stitched at all of the seams, so you know they’re built to last.
- rugged manufacturing
- double stitched at the seams
- nylon strap with buckle to attach at the belt
- 24” heavy-duty leg zippers
- Thigh measurement: Measure the circumference of the widest part of your thigh to find the size that’s right for you. Make sure you measure over your regular hunting pants or add 2”-3” for the correct fit.
- Inseam: Subtract 2-3” from your normal pant inseam for these chaps. You definitely don’t want them bunching at your knees because they are too long and stacked on top of your boots. They need to hang straight in your leg area. You will be crabby if they rub together when you walk.
- DO NOT dry them in the dryer; they will shrink at least one size, maybe two. You will be upset, but your kids will be proud of their new chaps.
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had been looking for new hunting pants for about a year . Came across these and am glad I found them. The fit chart is right on. They are comfortable and really keep the nasty stuff from getting you. I was not sure about chaps but am glad I got them. Others commented that they were pretty warm to wear in early seasons. Just wear a light pair of pants and you will be fine. I really like these chaps.
I like the quality. I have ordered them before, but the size seems to be different with this order. I ordered the exact same ones as before but they fit different.
These make a huge difference among the thorns and vines. Great quality, fit as described. Highly recommend.
I just received these chaps and initial impression is great. They appear to be really well made and high quality. I followed the sizing directions and the fit is spot on. It looks like they will live up to their reputation. I will be looking at buying more of their products in the future!
Great pair of chaps, easy on and off, fit better than most. Nice that you can order your size, would order larger thigh than suggested. Didn't even know I was walking thru briars, went thru some creeks and did't get wet. Will keep your legs warm are very cold days but get warm on mild days.
Quality chaps can't wait to use them
I would buy again
These are great chaps. if you follow the instructions for the proper fit, they will fit perfectly. I put them to the test thru Montana pheasant hunting with prickly pear cactus, and also Georgia quail hunting around alot of palmetto - never had an issue. These are definitely not for extreme warm weather - so if you are covering a lot of miles the Dog Day chaps will be much better. i love both of them
Awesome product an awesome uncommon service. Exceeded my expectations and I am hard to please.